1. The present Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Terms and Conditions") apply to all sales of products made to you (the "Customer") on the online shop www.thingstore.lt (the "Shop"), operated by ThingStore, LT08448 Vilnius, Lithuania, telephone number +370 671 30906, company’s registration number UK988525-1 ("ThingStore"). This Terms and Conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions or any general or specific terms and conditions of the Customer. Every product order placed on the Site, presupposes the prior consultation and the acceptance by the Customer of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The protection of the Customer's personal data is subject to our separate privacy.
II. Withdrawal - Returns
1.1. The Customer has the right to inform the supplier of his right to retract the sale, without payment of any fine and without giving a motive, within 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery date of the product or the signing of the services agreement.
1.2. The Customer's right of retraction does not exist for personalized items.
1.3. If the Customer decides to cancel the sale, the Customer must use the ThingStore contact form or by e-mail and select the subject heading "Order & delivery". An acknowledgment of receipt will be sent to the Customer. The Customer shall return item days without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he has communicated his decision to withdraw from the contract to ThingStore.
1.4 ThingStore will reimburse all payments received from the Customer, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery, within fourteen (14) days from the day on which ThingStore is informed of the Customer's decision to withdraw from the contract. However ThingStore may withhold the reimbursement until ThingStore has received the product back or until the Customer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
1.5. ThingStore will carry out the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, ThingStore will not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if the Customer has expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by ThingStore.
2. Return of non-conforming products
2.1. ThingStore will reimburse or exchange any defective, damaged during the transport or non-conforming product. In such case, the Customer will promptly inform ThingStore through its’ contact form or by e-mail and select the subject heading "Order & delivery".
3. Ordering process
1. The ordering process on the Site consists of following steps:
2. After submitting the order, ThingStore will send the Customer an e-mail confirming receipt of the order.
III. Acceptance of orders
1. To the maximum extent allowed under applicable law, all quotes or proposals are without engagement and without any obligation on ThingStore’s part. Any order made by the Customer via the Site shall always be confirmed by ThingStore by e-mail. The sales agreement is only entered into after ThingStore has confirmed the order placed via e-mail.
1. The price of the products the Customer orders on the Site is the price that is displayed on the Site at the time the Customer confirms the order as mentioned in the confirmation e-mail sent to the Customer.
2. All prices are in Euros, inclusive of VAT and exclusive of forwarding charges.
3. All prices are in Euros and US dollars, VAT excluded and exclusive of forwarding charges. The Customers should be aware that they may have to pay extra charges upon reception of the parcel. For example, these extra charges could be duties taxes or other official charges payable upon importation.
4. The tariffs and calculation of the forwarding charges can be consulted at delivery. All other applicable taxes, duties, levies or charges arising between the moment of the order of the product and the moment of delivery shall be borne by the Customer.
V. Invoicing and Payment
1. Once the sale has been confirmed by ThingStore by e-mail, ThingStore will send the Customer an invoice by e-mail or at the latest upon delivery.
2. The payment modalities we accept are mentioned on the Site. Payments must be made in Euros, US dollars and only by using the accepted payment modalities. The bank account of the Customer will be debited from the next business day (or up to 2 to 5 business days depending on the Customer’s bank) following the order.
VI. Delivery, Title and Risk
1. Deliveries will be made in Registered Delivery and Express Delivery only. Unless otherwise provided in the e-mail confirmation, the delivery of the product(s) will occur within 2-7 business days or 2-4 weeks (depends on country) following the confirmation sent to the Customer for Registered Delivery and within 2-5 business days for Express Delivery.
2. The risk of loss, theft and whole or partial destruction of the products will be transferred to the Customer as soon as the product is delivered. The ownership of the products shall not pass to the Customer and full legal and beneficial ownership of the products shall remain with ThingStore unless and until ThingStore has received payment in full for the products, including all secondary costs due such as forwarding charges, interest, charges, expenses and other costs.
3. ThingStore will use reasonable efforts to deliver the products ordered within the timescales indicated on the Site or on the confirmation e-mail sent to the Customer. These delivery timescales are estimates; they are not guaranteed delivery times. The Customer shall be exclusively liable for erroneously communicated delivery addresses. Where an order cannot be delivered on the address indicated by the Customer, ThingStore reserves the right to immediately and automatically terminate the agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies ThingStore may have. In such event, ThingStore will inform the Customer of the termination of the agreement in writing or by e-mail.
4. Without prejudice to Force Majeure, we apply a maximum delivery time of 30 days as from the day following the day upon which the Customer has sent the relevant order to ThingStore. If the scheduled delivery date has been exceeded due to ThingStore's fault, the Customer has the right, without judicial intervention and upon simple notice, to cancel the order free of charge, to the extent ThingStore has not yet sent the ordered products to the Customer at that moment. In case of such cancellation, ThingStore will refund the amounts already paid to the Customer within 30 days.
VII. Age requirements
1. By ordering products on the Site, the Customer declares that he/she is an adult aged 18 or over or that he/she has obtained the explicit consent of his/her parents/legal guardians in case he/she has not yet reached the age of 18.
VIII. Liability and Complaints
1. ThingStore shall not be liable for any indirect damages (including but not limited to loss of time, emotional damage, reputational damage, loss of revenue, loss of profit or loss of an opportunity).
2. All complaints must be notified through our contact form within 7 business days as from the delivery of the products. If the complaint is found to be justified, ThingStore's liability shall be limited to the reparation of or the exchanging of the delivered products.
3. Both ThingStore's contractual and tortious liability shall in no event exceed the amount of the relevant order placed on the Site.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude ThingStore's liability for fraud, willful misconduct, gross negligence, death or physical harm.
IX. Force Majeure
1. ThingStore shall not be liable in case of Force Majeure (i.e. all situations under which it is very difficult for ThingStore to comply with its obligations under the sales agreement, including but not limited to disaster, fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature, acts of God, actual or threatened terrorist attacks, acts of war, sabotage, explosion, riots, civil disorders, rebellions, revolutions and strikes, lockouts or labor disputes, government acts, accident or breakdown of plant or machinery, bugs in third party software, shortage of materials, failure by a utility provider (including electricity, gas, network or telecom provider) to provide services and any actions or omissions of third parties beyond its reasonable control).
1. After Sales Support and warranty
For any after sales support and questions the Customer can contact our customer service through our contact form by selecting the subject heading Repair & Info. The products are covered by a legal war ranty of conformity.
2. Archiving of sales history
For your convenience, we will archive your sales history, which you can consult at any time on the Site using your login details.
The Customer agrees that his/ her e-mail can be used of ThingStore for the marketing purposes.
3. Applicable law
The Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Lithuania, without reference to the conflict of law rules.