Payment and refunds
1. Payments at ThingStore online store are processed using PayPal and Paysera system.
- With PayPal and Paysera system, customer’s financial information is kept private and every payment is followed by an email confirming the transaction.
- PayPal payment method sends the order to PayPal who receive and control it. If you have a registered PayPal account you can choose this for purchase without typing your credit card information. Signing up for a PayPal account is optional, which means that customer can complete payment first, and then decide whether to save information in a PayPal account for future purchases or not.
- Paysera clients can choose their own bank (SEB, Swedbank, DNB, Danske bankas, Nordea, Ctadele, Šaulių bankas, Medicinos bankas) or Paysera. The payment will be done safely by banklink or directly to Paysera system (for registered clients).
2. Refunds are processed after the receipt of the email with return request.
- If the PayPal payment was funded by credit card the money will go back to the card and depending on the card issuer it may take up to 4 days before it shows on the customer’s credit card statement. Refunds of transactions that were funded by bank account or PayPal balance are credited instantly to the customer’s PayPal account.
- The refund will be done within 10 days after the request to Paysera clients.
- The refund will exclude shipping costs, with the exception of faulty items.
Did not find information you were looking for? Please, contact our customer service at email@example.com.